Are you looking for the best moosend alternatives? Moosend is one of the prominent email marketing tools out there. However, moosend has some limitations, it doesn’t provide a high level of customization when it’s come to email marketing.
In this article we will go over leading alternatives to moosend, So you can choose the best email marketing tools for your email marketing campaign.
What Is Moosend?
Moosend is a popular email service provider out there. It’s become trusted for its simplicity, features, and price. If you looking for a budget-friendly email service provider then moosend could be the best choice.
When it’s come to email marketing, there have tons of email service providers, But none of them is perfect. Every tool has a few limitations. However, if you are tired of using moosend and looking for a moosend alternative then you are in the right place. Before going into the best moosend alternatives Let’s see their price and features.
Here is the moosend price in 2023
|Subscribers||Free Trial||Monthly Cost||Annual Cost|
Why Do You Need a Moosend Alternative?
Moosend is a very simple and user-friendly tool, You don’t need vast knowledge to use the tool, It’s beginner-friendly, In addition, this tool is cheap when compared to other email marketing tools. Therefore this tool has some drawbacks. Let’s see why you need a moosend alternative.
- Customization: Moosend email customization is good, but it’s not top-notch if you compare it to Mailchimp or Convertkit.
- Integration: If you looking for many integrations with moosend then you could be upset, It allows a few integrations.
- Customer Support: According to moosend users, moosend customer support is not good as it should be.
- Report: Last but not least, moosend email campaign report have lack features, You won’t see the data you want to look over in the report.
That being said, there are tons of email marketing tools that come with advanced features, high-end automation, accurate tracking, and free template. Look at alternatives to moosend.
ConvertKit is one of the leading alternatives to moosend. ConvertKit become very popular for catching leads easily. ConvertKit has many third-party integrations, visual automation builders, advanced tracking systems, priority live chat, and email support.
However, before jumping into buying these tools you should aware of their price. If you compare it to other email service providers ConvertKit is a bit expensive.
ConvertKit Price And Features
ConvertKit has two paid and one free plan for different types of users. So you can choose any one as per your requirement. ConvertKit pricing plans are based on the number of subscribers you have. If you have a large number of email subscribers the price will increase. Here is a quick overview.
- Free: Monthly $0. free for up to 300 subscribers.
- Creator: Monthly $9. $108 billed yearly for up to 300 subscribers.
- Creator Pro: Monthly $25. $290 billed yearly for up to 300 subscribers.
Omnisend is the next moosend alternative on our list. It is one of the advanced email marketing service providers at a reasonable price. If you have a tight budget then omnisend could be a great choice.
Omnisend has many useful features that you need. It’s easy to use and has many free email templates. You can target specific audiences using omnisend automation. They have integration with popular eCommerce platforms like Shopify.
Omnisend Price And Features
Omnisend offers a total of 3 plan to its users like ConvertKit. They have one free plan besides the other two paid plans. Their plan is also based on the email subscribers you have. Let’s deep dive into the Omnisend Price And Features.
- Free: Monthly $0. free for up to 250 subscribers, 500 emails/mo, and Up to 500 web push.
- Standard: $16/mo Reach up to 500 contacts, 6,000 emails/mo, Unlimited web push.
- Pro: $59/mo Reach up to 500 contacts, Unlimited emails, Up to 3,933 SMS/mo, Unlimited web push.
Constant Contact is another email marketing service provider that could use instead of Moosend. It offers many advanced features that you won’t find in Moosend. This tool is popular for its affordability and usability to small business owners and email marketers.
Constant Contact has a very simple, user-friendly interface. It’s easy to use. Therefore you will find many free email templates for customization. They also support third-party integration to give users a better experience.
Constant Contact Price And Features
Like other email marketing tools, Constant Contact doesn’t offer any free plans. This means if you want to use that tools for your email marketing campaign, you have to subscribe to their paid plan that Price based on the number of contacts. Have a quick look at Constant Contact Price And Features
- Free: Starting at No free plan
- Core: Starting at $9.99/month- Price based on the number of contacts. 5 users, including the most useful features.
- Plus: Starting at $45/month – Price based on the number of contacts. Unlimited user including all pulse feature that you need.
You probably didn’t hear about Mailshake, Mailshake is a great example of an underrated email marketing tool. We personally use Mailshake for our email outreach since 2020. It has thousands of advanced integrations, a simple interface, easy-to-use, browser extensions, and so on.
Mailshake could be the best alternative to Moosend. If your mailing list is not very big, and you are looking for an affordable alternative to Moosend, then you can check it out.
Mailshake Price And Features
Mailshake offer 30-day money-back guarantee, however, they do not offer any free plan like Constant Contact. Let’s take a look at Mailshake’s Price And Features.
- Free: Starting at No free plan
- Email Outreach: Starting at $58/month. 5k recipients per campaign, 1000+ integrations via Zapier, and many advanced email marketing features.
- Sales Engagement: Starting at $83/month – Best for sales teams. Including all the Email Outreach features.
AWeber is another perfect alternative to Moosend. If you looking for beginner-friendly and affordable email marketing campaigns, or if you looking to set up email campaigns without much experience then AWeber will be your best bet.
AWeber comes with live 24/7 support, detailed deliverability reporting, email split testing, a drag-drop email builder, and many more advanced features.
AWeber Price And Features
AWeber offers free plans for all its users. If you have a small list you can use their free plans
- Free: $0.00/month, Up to 500 subscribers, 1 Email list, 1 Email automation, and basic templates.
- Lite: $14.99/month, Unlimited subscribers, 3 Landing pages, 3 Email automation.
- Plus: $29.99/month, Unlimited subscribers, Unlimited email lists, Full template library, and all advanced features.
- Unlimited: You also can subscribe to their custom unlimited paid plans.
We believe this article helped you to choose the best moosend alternatives for upcoming email marketing campaigns. You may also like to have a look at our list of best godaddy alternatives and must-have remote tools anydesk alternatives to grow your business.
Please let us know via comment if you have used any of mentioned tools. We would like to know your honest opinion regarding all of the tools we have mentioned.
FAQs on Moosend Alternatives